Why Lulu Guinness you’re a genius!



Lulu designs quirky, retro cool and quintessential British. Her handbags are all about bright, bold, girly and lipstick! But I think of them as more rock & roll as opposed to too feminine. I think its because of the boldness and hard lines of them and the lack of frill. Her brand not only carries handbags, you can now decorate your whole room in Lulu's designs.


This coin purse is just too cute.I love coin purses, as you fill them up with the change that comes along, in the end you have a tidy amount in it and can buy yourself a treat maybe a cupcake or a nice sweet bar of soap… or if I am running to catch the bus and need change I know I only need to pick up my trusty coin purse because it will be my savior, I guess to me a coin purse is like a piggy bank, only I can carry my piggy bank with me!


Her red lip clutch is an icon. And here is the lady herself carrying it!

Sources:luluguinness.com, dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment