Hot Stuff





SPICY!


I can’t remember where or when I first discovered her but her dusky complexion, regal bone structure combined with her sexy kohl lined eyes and strong eyebrows mesmerized me.I love her eyes...all that kohl!Bold and fierce. This Indian beauty is reaching big name status as she has walks for some big names (Hermes, Jean Paul Gaultier, Hussein Chalayan,Givernchy to name a few) and appears in a few big named rags (Vogue, Elle). She keeps her off duty outfits clean and simple. No fuss.




She looks strong and atheletic, just what we need to see on the runway.




Its nice to see diversity in the big name models. I always look forward to seeing what new curves/trends the fashion world has to throw at us and diversity is a major yay! It is a globalised world after all.

Sexy pins!


Sources : elle.com, tfs

No comments:

Post a Comment