I’ll have 3D today please



Neeat! 3D nail art is fantastical! Personally I wouldn’t wear it daily but for something fun…hells yeah I’d sport it. Just like everything in fashion, its another way of expressing your style. Its not practical but whoever said fashion was practical…everyday I see women walking around in 5 inch heels, I know and you know they are either suffering now or will be in the future but who cares…if it looks good or you like it! You can find videos on youtube on how to recreate your own 3D nail art at home! Molds can be purchased to make your own nail art too. Check out http://www.mikaj.co.nz/ to buy all you need to go 3D at home. These nail art can range from cutesy to arty fartsy to elegant.


Def an a more adventurous form of nail art. This type of nail art has been around for awhile but I only just discovered it because I'm not usually a fan of nail art….I am a one colour kind of girl. But hey for a lil something fun and different, Hello Kitty anyone?


Source: googleimages

No comments:

Post a Comment