Go forth and clash! (with your prints I mean)



Who says you can’t mix patterns…this ensemble proves that statement wrong wrong wrong! Every time I’ve tried to leave my flat in combined different patterns my flatmates send me a disapproving look. I love them girls but by now they should know I LOVE to clash! And it doesn’t always have to be loud. This mix of floral, polka dots and black and white gingham/feathered (can’t really tell) headband with patent black shoes and an adorable pixie haircut is feminine and elegant.

Hah…another great example of mixing, done none other than the queen of indie, Miss Sevigny. Stunning as usual. Mmm…stripes and floral/polka dots (again can’t really tell) with grey socks and booties and a grandpa cardy…tasty! So clash on I say! It might be loud or might be demure but you will never know until you try! Break the rulezzz!

Source: stylesightings, tfs

No comments:

Post a Comment