Cherry Blossoms, Serpents and Fangs - all lurking in the meadow

I can’t get enough of rings. I love collecting them. I already own heaps, most of them inherited from an aunt who got them from India in the 70’s so they are all unique and range from nice and dainty to in your face bling!

I am constantly on the lookout to add to my collection  and jumped around  with excitement when I  found these finger adornments that were affordable and fabulous! I was delighted when I stumbled into the meadow that is meadowlark. I headed straight to the branch that was the rings and picked away. I fancy both simplicity and intricate designs to match my many moods, and this meadow meets all my demands.These were my fav fruits from the meadow….serpents, delicate blossoms and fangs!
Source : meadowlark.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment