New shoes

In the last month, my shoe collection has grown by three, my wardrobe was in dire need of some additions. I had successfully managed to destroy a few pairs of shoes walking around hilly Auckland city and standing around at work.

So on my summer travels to Malaysia and Melbourne, I was spoilt for choice. I am not a big fan online shopping, I love browsing the inter-web for the products available but very particular with fits so I am hesitant to make purchases without trying on the product first. My new shoes didn't do too much damage on my bank account because everything in Malaysia is much cheaper anyways and my Tone Bianco shoes were from a factory outlet store on Smith Street. Very happy with my purchases because they are all shoes I actually needed and they don't hurt my feet!


Vinnci platform heels

Vintage shoes


Tony Bianco brogues

No comments:

Post a Comment