My current cravings

Recently I have been disappointed every time I have gone shopping, everything instore is usually so common and boring with no x factor or the tailoring is wrong or I just don't like the color scheme or something is just wrong.

But I ave finally discovered what I want, and all from one of my favourite brands, Twenty-Seven Names. All these items are from their 2010 Winter collection. I just need them, my closet is begging for them! Now I just need to find/ start saving to buy them.
1. Breton tee
2. Two tone Patti shirt
3. One sleveless shirt
4. Peach culottes
5.Elaine pants
6. Two tone Patti blazer
I especially love the blazer....I am always fussy with the type of cut of blazer I purchase. The tailoring has to be immaculate and I love the collar if thats the right term....the double-breast, and the single button.
Source: fashionising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment