Summer Survival Kit

The family and I will be heading to Indonesia for a mini break soon. Knowing the weather there will be scorching hot and frizzy haired humid, I know packing well will be essential to survive those few days there. I started going through the list of items I consider essential to survive summer fashionably and looked to my fav IT girl  Alexa to draw inspiration from.




Here is whats on my list:



T by Alexander Wang Muscle T with Pocket, T by Alexander Wang Racer-back jersey tank, Cotton Spandex Jersey Short Sleeve T-Shirt Leotard by AA, K Karl Lagerfeld Jocelyn cotton shirt, Slouchy Cardigan by Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony, 3.1 Phillip Lim Handkerchief Collar Mini Dress, 3.1 Phillip Lim Silk-chiffon polka-dot mini dress, Nylon Tricot Maillot-V Swimsuit by AA, Karen Walker Lily Skirt in Bronze, Clam Mini Short by Ksubi, Stella McCartney Dégradé skinny jeans, Jerome Dreyfuss Serge Bag, Converse  As Light Leather HiTop, Black patent leather lace-up sandals by Opening Ceremony, Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses
Source : Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment